Friday

Test Next Week

Wow its already creeping up another test... after past june I didnt want to see another exam, test or quiz for the rest of mylife due to a highly stressful exam period.

But here it goes again, I will take my written test in ENT next wednesday. The preaparations are going well I think, not really sure what is expected. I mean i have an idea of what is going to be on the test. I will do as always just making a good plan and sticking to it. That should be enough for this little thing. The written part will be 70% and the practical 30% examined later on...

Im back on the shift at the nursing home picking up some extra cash. I will be here one and one shift this winter ontop of my other job at the Hospital. This job is a real piece of cake compared to the run arounds at the hospital. So its pretty much just a little time out, I get hot meals, computer with internet, a little experience and I get paid. not the worst deal... especially since all the practical work with school has not started yet...

I have it a lot easier than the other kids in my class, since i dont have to take the Clinical Biochemistry test on monday, boy was i glad about having checked that one off the list ;)


róbert mar