Wednesday

first week was fast...

First week of school went really fast, not the time spent sitting there listening to lectures, but everything was new. And when things are new you have so many things to pay attention too.
Luckily all of the first classes are held in the same room so I dont have to spend time being lost, just the first day.

The end of week one was ended on a nice party. First there was a class party, not group party like in Debrecen, but the whole class which is only 40 people. Then off to Pravda, a club in downtown Reykjavík where there was the initiation for the first year. We showed up a little late so I have no idea who is on the first year and not....

Ironic thing is that i shoe up to the party without a jacket because the weather was just so great. Then as we start to head downtown to the other party I feel a little chill and decide to come by my place and pick on up. I do so and no problem, cause I knew that later one I would freeze my ass off. Sure enough at Óliver I was burning up and decide to take off the jacket and rest it on the nearest cahir. Then of course when it comes time to go to the next place, NO JACKET !!!!


róbert mar