Friday

One More

Now all I have to worry about these days is my final test in Pathology. This happens to be the biggest one this semester according to higher years. But Im not sure that I agree with that.

Fact is that it is largest amount of material, that is it takes couple of days to quickly review all the topics. But on the other hand you dont have to know the topics as well as in many of the other subjects, people are getting away with knowing just a little here and a little there. Which I think is just reasonable related to the amount of material and detail emphasized. Not that im going to going to go half ass.

That brings me to my problem, even though I have only one thing to focus on, its getting harder and harder to focus. Im arriving at the library later and later everyday. Now getting there at 11 o´clock is almost a great day. Realizing the situation I have just started to read at a comfortable speed and just looking up something I might not understand or am interested in. With this I hope to gain understanding which will not fade in the matter of seconds after the test. Because I realize that im not going to be able to go over this many times like other subjects. Understanding will be key and I cant imagine that a mere understanding for pathology will get me no less than a pass on the final exam.

So in the sunny weather today I went shopping for some shoes, always appropriate to reward yourself for a job well done, Picked up a pair of white Nike summer shoes. My old whites were overdue on time but served me well when needed in the past...

Dont you hate it when you have a great piece (pair of shoes, favorite shirt/jacket) and time starts to do its thing. It becomes used and builds character at first but then when it goes beyond that point, you can never find the same one again !!! why is that ???

r.mar