Tuesday

Microbiology Done

Finally something worth while to write about....

Today I finished my Microbiology Final exam, which is a great relief. Just at this same desk as I write from now I was sitting last nite wondering how this was going to turn out today. And frankly I was not the usual confident Róbert Mar like I usually am. My strategy for all exams is to be well prepared and go and show off my knowledge. But this time around I just didnt feel I had a good grip on it.

The fact is that micro is just a book to remember and not too much applied knowledge which is usually my stong point. The memorizing is not my ace of cards to say the least. But sticking to my guns by never postponing exams I showed up early in the morning with a smile on my face ready to do my best.

When it came down to it I knew plenty, even though one of three topics was one I was not keen on getting. Overall assessment was a : GOOD

You can just imagine how far into my bookshelf my micro notes and literature are now !!!


r.mar