Thursday

One Big One Down

This morning did not start of like a good day, I almost overslept. Not a real big deal but today I had one of my big exams. I had planned on waking up early to go over my notes before my Pharmacology final.

Not feeling too confident I figured going over my stuff one more time before the test would not hurt what so ever. I jump out of bed, eat breakfast and throw on a shirt and tie. I have one thing about going to oral exams, this time the only thing that I had going, is to make sure that my look is up to par. That first expression with the examiner is key...

That done I have to move fast to get there on time, once there I realize I have an hour to spare since the exam started at 9 not 8, much to my pleasure. I all dressed up go over to TB and flip through my Pharmacology Made Ridicilously Simple book. I remember some drugs but a lot of them I can hardly recognize...

So not with the greatest of confidence I move back to the Pharmacolgy building to find two girls there that are also waiting for the exam. They are one nerve wreck, by that time I had unbelieveably cool and ready for the test. Not that I suddenly remember my stuff but realizing that I had 1) made a plan 2) stuck to the plan 3) studied my ass off and 4) dead tired of reading the pharm topics. So there was basically nothing I should feel bad about. If the examiner would not feel I was ready I would just bite that bullet and come back or I would make an ass out of myself, which quite frankly I could give a rats ass about.

I pull my topics and its a dream come true, I got one of the best ones available ! I saw an excellent exam comming up, the rest is history....


the pharmacologist
róbert mar