Tuesday

Pharmacology Final in 2 days

At the moment im spending all the time I possibly can to study for my pharm final. It is going but how fast and how productive can be debated. It seems that I am unable to cram all of these drug names into my head.

Or that is I can do it, but then again some hours later its like I have never heard that word before. That goes withou saying how helpful the names of these things are. For example trying to remember a drug name you can´t even pronounce it make life a little more difficult.

I plan to stick to the plan and use my time wisely and just go for it on thursday. It has been my style since I started this whole mess and I don´t feel the need to change. If it doesn´t go the way I want it ill bounce back and take it again after the weekend.

I just cant imagine spending the weekend still with this final on my back

here is quote from Batman Begins which is quite appropriate. this is Mr. Wayne (older) talking to his young son, who will then become Batman. Here goes "and why do we fall down, so we can learn to pick ourselves up"

r.mar the pharmacologist