Friday

End of another school week

I can´t say it enough times how fast time is going, now the end of the 11th week of school. That only means that the exams are getting closer and that I will be back in Iceland soon. Im really looking forward to returning home for the summer.

This summer is going to be an interesting one, I have arranged for Ob & Gyn practice this summer. So that is basically my first time in the hospital and I dont know what to expect really. But im real excited about it to say the least and it is going to be quite the challenge. At some moments I feel like I know a lot about medicine but other times I feel like an idiot that doesnt know anything at all. I think that this feeling is shared among other collegues, since medicine is a big field and the level of specialization in each is just getting more intense.

Speaking of intensity, one of the things I enjoy the most about preparing for exams, is when you take one subject and really sink yourself into it without interupption. Then at one point all the pieces start comming together and you start enjoying so much. I had this experience with pharmacology yesterday it all started to make sense....

This weekend is pretty much going to be studying Microbiology, well maybe a short nite out tonite and football on sunday. That all depends on how the studying goes ;)

róbert mar