Sunday

Evil Machines

My computer is continueing a steady decline to hell. I dont know what to do next. I reformatted the beast a couple of weeks ago and that did nothing... I had decided then that was the last procedure I was willing to do for this thing.

Now it just keeps giving me more hell every day... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh !!!

But on a positive note there is a new member to the O.C. household. I have to say that this one has to be the cutest on of us here :)

Elma got a miniature pincher, which basically is a mini me of doberman breed. Like I said the cutest thing I have seen for a while. Now we have this four leggerd K-9 running arond the house at lightning pace only about 4cm of the ground.

I will be putting in pics a.s.a.p but at the moment my computer is not providing this service


róbert mar