Saturday

Black & White Party

Last nite was an eventful one, there are parties all over the place these days, included Bakelit, EGO and Genius. One great event was the reunions of the founding fathers of the DYC for the first time since September last year. Hanging out with the boys always gets me in a good mood. This gathering was hosted at Bakelit, nice little warm up for the party.

Then it was EGO for the black and white party hosted by Bita. Which must be called a success, the place was almost packed with kids from school. Have not seen this size of a crowd for a long time and the drinking and dancing was going on.

At some point I headed over to Genius for the Ladies Nite party which was not bad either. But suddenly the lights came on and the place was closing, was not ready to go home one bit. Made an attempt to get back into EGO but it was shutting down.

I look up only to see the tram comming my way, which means it was a little bit late. Get on and get my ass home to bed. Only to spend the night with my new football, woke up in the morning with it in my arms, pretty funny thing. Also I was burning up with the sun hitting my windows.

So there was only one thing to do, go to thermal and soak up some rays. That was incredibly nice. Then home to watch football and take a long good power nap to charge up for tonites party and upcomming events... Not often that I take 2 days in a row but its going to happen tonite.

The lovely guest who now has a residence at the Foxe´s place will have to be interrogated about last nites events, rumor has it that there was some urination insidence in front of Route 66 around noon today.. detail later

No pictures yet, my computer is still not behaving as it should. damn machines


róbert mar