Thursday

Recovering

I have been sick for the past few days, which really sucks. Have not been able to do much of anything. But this morning I was feeling a little bit better and hopefully a full recovery 2mro...

Funny how when you are sick, you have so much time to think about things. Like you are not feeling well enough to do anything worth while. Like I have not studied at all for the past 4 days, which is not too good especially since I have been on such a roll lately. This has put a nice dent in my study plans and I will have to work extra hard to get caught up again. That is going to happen, this weekend will be used to do that.

We often forget to be thankful about how good we have it when nothing is wrong, but once our health is taken away we start to think...

I really miss going to the gym, getting there just to sweat it out. Not to mention the discontent of my workout partner who has not been accepting this sickness of mine, but i promise to be back a.s.a.p !!!


róbert mar