Wednesday

Revolution Day

Yeah, today was a Hungarian national holiday. Celebrating the revolution of 1846 I believe, but dont quote me on that one.

So to honor this day I did what every hungarian did back then, nothing. Yeah the revolution was very much a failure. So I just sat around and did little of nothing. Managed to take a look at the Microbiolgy notes for 2mro´s test but then came some more of nothing and sleeping on the couch.

I think last nites events might have something to do with it, I didnt get home until 5:30 in the morning, it was getting really bright outside. Which is one thing that really could be better in my bedroom is that its really bright in there too, no black out shades like I use in the summer in Iceland. Going from sitting at home around 11:30 debating if I should go, to comming home early in the morning, I just figured why to stay home with a holiday pending. The town was packed at all places. I tried genius for some time but you could not even change your mind without bumping into someone, it was ridicilous. The crowd was a little bit older, which means all those massive, bold headed men with the thick gold chains, that can be used to lock down bicycles, were comming out of everywhere. Then to EGO (persian new year celebration) short stop, back to Genius, attempted trip to El T (closed) and ended at Vigado...


no good pictuers this time, just way too packed for that...

r.mar