Friday

Hungarian Love...

Yes, it is know to be a common occurance here in this country that couples really like to show their affection for each other. At any public place like tram stops, restaurants, school and shopping centes you will find young couples wrapped in each others arms with their tongues tied.

But as I was suppoed to be studying in the library this week, not really doing too much, I started to people watch. A few tables away was a typical hungarian coulple. I would say rather normal, both receiving a combined 8, that is out of 20 possible for looks. There they were listening to one set of head phones, that is she had the left earpiece and the guy with the right. Im guessing that some of the books layed out on the tabel were actually school books but no promise there. The guy with a bad hair cut from many months ago and the girl with some sappy pony tail with an gargantuan home made scrunchy to keep it in place. No designer were to be noticed just the clothes to keep them from catching a cold. Sitting all buddied up... The guy pulls out a chocolate bar and they take turns taking miniscule bites as they smile at each other after each bite.

Then once the chocolate was done with the girl leans in to clean his teeth with her tongue... or to make sure that he has swallowed all of his 3 bites of chocolate and he in return does the same..

I was just sitting there thinking what the hell are these folks doing, get a room people. I know that I should have been minding my own business and reading my books.

But what the hell is that.... ??? Tongue wars and sharing a chocolate bar in the library...

I was like get real !!!

But at the same time asked myself if this might be some form of love. Voted against that and stuck with my initial prejudgist analyziz of pathetic.... heheheh

r.mar