Monday

first day of school

I survived my first day of school, which isn´t saying much since I only had one class that I had to go... hahah

But a new record was broken, I not only showed up but I also made it to the library to study for a couple of hours, well an 1/2 hour nap and rest studying. But that is has never happened in my entire academic career... i might be on to something here. This Slovenian trip had some stimulating effect...

I would like to take the opportunity to thank all that joined me in Slovenia, great time all around. This event has really set in and become an annual thing and I couldnt to it without you guys...

As I write this im putting in all of my trooper pictures from the past week, decided to edit some just for courtesy sake. But I think the feel for the trip is evident, with the additions of some captions.

check out the pics by clicking on "Slovenia"

r.mar