Tuesday

Munich, a must see



Munich gets 9 out of 10 a great movie.

When I go watch a movie that is based on true events I really want it to make me think. When I say think I mean placing myself in that situation and asking my self "what would I do here???".

I must say at one point I was thinking, when is this thing going to end. It is a good 2 1/2 hours. I feel some parts may have been cut short without affecting the message that was given or more like the persentation of the situation.

I definetly harm the killing of those innocent Israelis who were brutally murdered at gunpoint at the airport, Munich.

But what I dont get is what the jews were complaining about in this film. But then again I didnt understand the complaint about the "Passion" either. I would like some kind of short explanation if anyone has it available.

Tonite is the celebration of the final member of the DYC crew finishing his patho exam. Congtats Teggie ...
Will have to bring the camera along for this one, it is likely situation to be getting out of hand. Even though I just arrived back from the gym for the second time today, I got a reserve tank for celabrations like these..

And this cat is in some great form for the Slovenia trip... watch the fuck out !!!

r.mar