Tuesday

3000 guest is just a click away !!!

I noticed that the count is up arond 3000, so now my biggest challenge is not to be the 3000 one... which is going to be hard, cause i have to click to check the status.

I guess I will just wait until 2mro to find out who the lucky winner is...

word of the day: "contretemps - unforseen event that disrupts the normal course of things; an inoppurtune occurence."

This word is what best describes the Pathology test I will be taking on the 24 of this month. There are too many X factors that can´t be avoid, or will bring contretemps.

I bought myself one of thos word a day calendars for x-mas and really love the little bugger...

r.mar

p.s. # 3000 make sure to comment, even if you are 3001 and no one has comment the price is up for graps. You will not be dissapointed with the reward !!!