Monday

2006

A whole new year is here and a good new year eve just passed. I must tell the bad news right away and that is no pictures will be loaded up on this page, for the simple reason there are none existing.

Stupid camera didnt work, I was all cool pulling out the digital and nothin happend. Kinda sucks, since I had already promised a good view of the beuatiful women that run around this island. But i was reminded that this is true on my night out adventures.

So basically I was lucky to get 2 nites out, just happend that news years was on saturday, so that made friday game on also. I was much like an icelandic cow that was being released from the barn in spring time. I had been working everyday since i got home, and was quite ready to get out and party.

Partying here in iceland, is gently put, hard core. The places dont seem to close and people dont wanna go home until the wee hours of the morning. I can truly understand why visitors to this country are caught of guard to see this behavior...

So two enjoyable nights out and the bank account to prove it. I finally dared to check out my bank account to check out the damage and just laughed. NO transfer below kr. 1500 (which is a great meal out in debrecen). but I couldnt care less, I was even quoted saying

"this one offered to you buy LÍN" or more appropriately "þetta er allt í lagi, þessi er í boði LíN"

LÍN which is my loan fund...

happy new year to all
róbert mar