Monday

X-mas in Iceland

Christmas here in Iceland has been quite good, I have not weighed myself yet to see the progress, but lots of good eats. It is really nice to be home with family, even though it is small. My brother, mom and dog do the j0b real nicely.
I have been working everyday almost since I got home, sometimes Im really kicking myself in the ass for agreeing to all these shifts. I guess I will emjoy this sacrifice when I receive my paycheck next month... bling bling

It is getting weirder and weirder to come home each year. I calculated this time that I have actually spent 8 1/2 years in USA and now in my third year in Hungary. So that adds up to 11 1/2 years spent abroad. Subtracting that from 26 (my age now) gives 15 1/2 years and of which 10 are spent at a young age where I dont really remember much.

That leaves 5 1/2 years of adult/teenage years in Iceland


That basically answers the question and thank the natural sciences for mathematics !!!


r.mar