Monday

All Comming to an End

This semester is comming to an end and I feel this one was faster than the rest. Time really shoots by here in hungary. Im starting to see it more and more what a sacrifice going to med school is. All i do is go to school and study, then all the sudden its Christmas...

Funny event happened at school. I was in the psychology department, which is quite the cirkus, which as the second worst location next to Basic Surgery Techniques. I brought my lecture book just in case I could get my psychology signature. I grabbed the head proffessor in the halway and he provided his "John Hancock". then to the office to get my grade for the class. I find out that i only got a 3/5, was not to pleased and the lady was asking me if I wanted to come for an improvement.... I was thinking about it and decided to do so, as Im leaving the office i take a quick 180° turn and say slap it in the book. I dont want to make another trip out here...

She was quite dissapointed but did as she was asked to do...


róbert mar