Wednesday

Airport Romance

My new travel fetish is to find a partner while traveling. It is a funny situtation, because most people travel alone they are more suseptible to one time friends. Most people understand where im comming from. Before starting med school in hungary i traveled quite a bit since my parents were in school in the usa.

Now that I myself am a student overseas and travel back home frequently I have developed a stratetgy to have fun when i travel.

For example, last time i traveled back to hungry i met this beautiful swedish model. Who i have kept in touch with since. People are just more open and more available because most people travel alone. So i have made it a point to pick someone up while traveling...

wish me luck.... like I need it... ????

r.mar

p.s. look forward to being back in hungary next year...