Tuesday

Damn Depatments at school

As I am continously in the prepartion for going home to Iceland I started to think how good it would be home just to realize all of the good things here in Hungary. Cause lets face it when you are sitting in the shit you dont realize the things around you.

Then Joakim commented "Well actually I just like most of the things here, Im more taking a break from the patho department".

I thought to myself, just how true those words were. I had it up to here with those guys, who are they to take a perfectly good subject like Pathology and manipulate it, blackmailing the student body into private lessons for benifits and looking the other way when all cultures get together and cheat on the test.

The only time I ever see these different cultures and nationalities get along at school is during National Food Day and to cheat on Pathology.


r.mar