Monday

2006 to my Health

Yes, some one rudely pointed out that I will be turning 27 this year. I have not put much thought into it, well since I met this younger girl I have been doing a little mathematics. Bottom line seems to be that I dont care that much about what others think so all I have to do is convince myself... not that hard to do.

my motto here "if it feels good and you are haveing fun, keep doing it.."

So for this realization I have decided to step it up a notch and use this to my advantage. Oh, some times I can be so positive that it pisses others off. But here is the plan

1. eat healthier than ever in the new year
2. excercise and enjoy carving into better shape
3. open eyes for younger girls, they can be fun
4. use lots of creams and get facials (very metrosexual)
5. use sunscreen to stay wrinkle free (i knew this white skin would come in handy one day)



Now, once these 5 things have been successfully applied to my life, I will look and feel young forever and no one can say a damn thing about it.


r.mar

p.s. wish me luck on the Internal Medicine Exam tomorrow and if anyone has any more keeping young secrets please share or comment