Thursday

Internal Medicine, check

Exam session took off a little slow, studying wise that is. I was just not in the mood to hit the books after that traveling horror.

But I successfully completed the Internal exam last tuesday. I had one of the professors, who really made it a point to me that I had not been to the lectures. To be precise he told me 4 times how much the question I could not answer was covered in the lectures. I with my incredible rescue skills was able to pull out of the line of fire with a couple of good answers that i pulled out of my ass, as I often do at these critical moments.

Now its all about patho, Helgi and I have cooked up a plan and are sticking to it. All days are going to be the same and I have no idea what day it, just how many days until the exam. Im not to worried about it, the plan is good and you just got to trust it ...

r.mar