Tuesday

My life is a Treat..

Yes, ladies and gentlemen my life is a treat. Today I just finished my 5th semester of medical school with style. Pathology was the final exam of this semester and I had my worries going in. But yet again I proved to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to.

The first step was the crucial one, after the written part I was really worried about the outcome. Was in no way sure that I had reached the minnimum requirement. During the wait I even broka a window in the patho department, on accident of course. It just couldn´t handle my weight when I leaned on it. Not that im a fat ass, quite the opposite.

Then the Autopsy part, i really shined, I had put in a lot of workm and it payed off. Then I head upstairs, do my slide and pull some ok topics to represent... Finally I rolled away with 3 out of 5 a real happy camper.. So im done. now I have 10 days to do just what I please before going on my annual snowboarding trip, this year to Slovenia,,,

here are some pics from today

first the preparation; I always look as sharp as possible and tell myself "its hard to fail a guy looking like this" and today it was the funeral black and white







then the aftermath of passing the damn thing:



in front of pathology


my komrad; Helgi, we stuck through this together



little 50 kicked ass too...

now all i have to do is kill time until the snowboarding trip, which I think I will manage. Even though I don´t think I have ever had this long of a vacation without working. Hard work pays off.....

almost a doctor,
r.mar