Saturday

Crazt Friday

Not really, this friday was much like all the days lately or the last 14 to be precise. Just another day of studying for the patho exam.

I can say that im getting better at memorizing the topics, but realistically there is no way that im going to know too too much. So that aspect of it is going to make it even more interesting.

My concentration level has been decreasing, as im getting more tired of this. That is i can only sit for shorter and shorter intervals before getting up and doing something that I shouldnt do.

So friday nite, studied till 9 and then splurged on a movie at 10. A damn good one too.


















8,5 I give it. Has some nice little twist where you just go "shit, didnt see that comming"
also the first time I have ever seen Jenn Aniston play any other character than "Rachel" in friends. And my boy Clive Owen, super job again, just keeps his cool from his role as the Doctor in "Closer"....

After the movie it was down to Saxaphone for one beer, I mean it was a friday night. Oh boy, that was like a tall glass of water in the Sahar desert. ended up being 2 before jumping into a cabby for the short ride home.

r.mar