Friday

Sweet Days

Yeah my life has been much of relaxing after my success in the Pathology exam. Im guessing the hardest part would have to be nursing hangovers, that is 2 out of the 3 days I was hurting.

some pics from celebrations


mojito party @ helgi´s place


Well this one speaks for itself


well in the groove

This morning I was reminded of how good it feels not be hungover. Got up at 8 to go help Begga with her autopsy. I can confidently say that the autopsy room, basically just a bloody gutted up morgue, is not exactly a place that Begga would like to calls home. Or in fact im sure that she will not be returning back there upon completion of Pathology, thats for sure...

Now Im just doing those little things to keep my busy. You know gym, shopping, drinking and thermal.

r.mar