Monday

Babyface..

Yes, my face is as smooth as a baby´s ass right now, just got home from my facial. I seem to keep finding things to do. I dont know why I didnt figure this facial luxury out earlier. Well first of all because I propably thought it was gay ! But now once im overly secure about me sexuality I can pretty much do whatever I want to. Second of all I didnt really know what went on at these cosmetic salons?? and third of all I wasnt into treating myself with such luxury, but boy has that philosophy changed... ;)

I set my alarm for the first time this morning and didnt even snooze that much. Had already planned to go to the gym early, was thinking of training twice a day. But that may be a little extreme. Its refreshing to start the day with a jogg, almost as good as the morning sex.

I took the "Foxes" lecture book to Kenezy Hospital, what a zoo that is, to get a signature. Sure enough no one was there to sign so I have to go back. But its amazing, only the fox could manage to take the longest time for his exams and not get all the signatures...


r.mar

5 days till Slovenia