Sunday

Slovenian Ride'em/Party Tour 2006

Yes, Im finally back from a very entertaining trip to Slovenia. Great times all around. The ride'em tour ended up as quite the party.

Slovenia gets top marks in my books and fortunately or unfortunately really made me ask myself questions like "what the hell am I doing in Hungary". Ladies and gentlemen, that is how good it was down there. People were nice and spoke english, I know that seems as a given in most countries but its lacking here in my neck of the woods. No intention of bashing my surrounding here but come on ...

I promise to put in some more pics this week, cause there are tons of them. Only I had taken 155 images on my little trooper camera...















Boys down by the river
















Mountain action...


Keeping track of the Day

more pictures real soon..

r.mar