Tuesday

I saw the light

I might have mentionned in one of my bloggs that I was realizing more and more what a sacrifice a medical education can be. Cause quite frankly when I was younger I thought 6 years was an eternity. And right before last x-mas, I was like what have I been doing for the past 3 years...

But this weekend I was looking through the school syllabus or bulletin and I realized that its almost over. Or not exactly over but I realized how far I have come and a lot of the pieces are comming together. Now I really feel that I want to know more and more and the information is starting to become applicable.

Its really maturing and just good stuff, so for anyone who is questioning themselves about doing what Im doing, give it a chance... its not for everyone but its working out great for me...

r.mar