Friday

Ógeðs Veður

Im a little under the weather today or to be more precise the rain here is drowning me. Didnt get off to a good start, I overslept my only class today. I woke up 15 mins before it started but with a quick look at my window, raining cats and dog. I called it off quickly.

Now wondering why I had overslept, only to find my alarm clock stuck inside one of my pillow cases. How that happened I cant say, must have been dreaming a good dream...

First week of school is finished, that was fast. They say that time only starts to go faster as the years go on, that I can agree with. So now a days im looking at my options, see what I can do for the next years...

Tonight there is a back to school party but truthfully if this rain keeps up im not likely to be going anywhere.. heheh I just like staying dry and warm at home... "heima er best"

If I do get out sometime tonite Ill be sure to take my camera companion with me to get a couple of images of the events.

r.mar