Wednesday

Bouncing over that Hump...



Yeah things are starting to roll again.. Everytime I seem to take a good look inside at myself when something is bothering me, I start to get over that hump.

So I recommend to all to self-analyze or "sjálfskoðun" in icelandic when things are not going your way and hell even when things are going your way. Having a trusty friend to discuss with is also a great asset.

Because if you think about it, you talk to so many people all day and everyday but quite rarely do you actually talk about something that matters. I feel that I have been stamped arrogant, which quite possibly has some truth to it, but I just dont have time to talk about nothing...

Hungarian Women on the postive note:
I was at the gym, as always, looking around checking the scenery, as always, as I burned away unwanted calories on the new bicycle. I noticed a big upside to the Hungarian female population. I have this thing for skinny arms, and it is a common thing around here. I like it !!!
best of all was that I was able to make a direct comparison right there at the gym, as there were some foreigners also on the run around. They just couldn´t keep up with these extremely skinny arms.
On a biological/anatomical note, this might seem a little strange but true, is that women have a bigger angle at the elbow joint than men. Let me explain, as a man straightens his arm and forearm, hands at his side palms facing front, the angle between arm and forearm is 10-15°. Women on the other hand will posess an angle of +15°, hence a bigger break and less leverage for carriage which equals to = FEMININE



this has 2 key points:
1. I find that the more the angle the more feminine, hence more attractive. This is by far more obvious on a thin arm than a big one. Just seems to be another one of natures tools for the survival of the fittest, the womans fight for a mans attention... interesting..

2. Which might be more of a shocker, is this completely explains why flaming homosexuals walk they way they walk, with hands flairing and elbow joint flexed, just exactly imitating this feminine attribute they were not born with.

then there are other´s who dont know when enough is enough and face psychological problems about their self persona


that is just too much, somebody throw her a Bic Mac !!!

r.mar

p.s bikini´s found at victoriasecret.com these guys definetly have the hottest models in the business...