Tuesday

Gotta Get Over That Hump...

I dont know what the hell has been going wrong with me lately. But it seems all I want to do is eat, sleep, get up and eat and go back to sleep. What the hell is that...

Everything I do besides the two favored actions is applying subconscious force upon myself to do other things. For example, I only go to the classes that I am absoltuely forced to go to, sounds pretty bad for a becomming doctor, but lectures just dont suit my style. Not to comment on how lacking some of the lectures tend to be.. And even making it to these compulsory can be a walk to hell and ontop of all that most of them are as far away as humanly possible to my house..

I need to snap out of this little phase, so I started thinking why could I be behaving in this manner. Sure enought I came up with some ideas:

(in no particular order:)
1. i really have not accepted Hungary again after the Slovenia trip
2. i have been here for 3 years and am ready for a change of scenery
3. hungarian girls are no good, i have even given chances...
4. damn spring just wont get here, still freezing outside and snowing
5. tons of shit to do for school (as expected though)

well those are my 2 cents for now, but I wont hesitate to critisize anything else that comes to mind..

grumpy,
r.mar