Sunday

Another Sunday

Another week down and another sunday arrives. Incredible fact that 2mro is the beginning of the 5th week at school, time is going going gone before you know it.

This sunday started more refreshed than most others, Babycakes and I had a another squash session set up at malom park. We played yesterday also, for an hour and 1/2. Which was a little long but good. Since I have not played squash for a long while combined 5 times since i moved to Hungary. But with this like any sport it´s like riding a bike, just pick it up and go. I guess I can thank that to my childhood and teenage years of being a "jock", just an all you can eat on all sports. So there are not many have not tried and can not play...

But this lack of squash playing was definetly felt on my south side, just imagine playing squash for 1 1/2 hours, that is most of the time with your back bent about 90°. It gets a nice little ass work out, so four you girls worried about that HUMP give squash a chance and you can feel the difference. I know I can.

Maybe the nigerian party had something to do with it but I give credit to the squash. So if im looking all stinn, then you know whats up... heheh

I made an official call that spring was here, still a little cold but its getting here. I heard the little birds singing outside my window this morning. Their song only to be interuppted by the fucking rooster reciding in the neighbors yard. If birdflu gets here I hope he is the first one to go...

Im so looking forward to the warm weather, I think those 9 years in Florida just had too big of an influence on me, I like to wear filpflops, shorts and no shirt and still sweat...

Plus then its time for me to give my winter coat a trim, it seems that I have my dad´s muscular physique genes but along with that came uncontrollable hair growth too. It seems now i dont know where to to stop shaving, its all starting to connect. So I have to pull the Italian move and stop at the gold chain.

I might have to thow in a before and after picture to get the audiences opinion, if you like the idea comment ?

It seems to be an even split, according to my surveys, of girls who like chest hair and those who dont, feel free to admit your opinion in the comments window.

Until next time
r.mar