Saturday

Black Lite Party

Last nite was an interesting experience and one of the great things about living abroad exposed to different cultures. One of my group mates Morenika was celebrating her 23 b-day and was hosting a party. The boys and I decide to make an appearance to check it out and hand out some b-day kisses..

As we roll in the party at around 11 o´clock, fashionably late as usual. The first thing I notice is that all the lights are turned off and only one big black lite in the living room. That was not my only finding there cause the living room floor was full of people dancing. The nigerians really know how work that dance.

As Joakim and I were the only two white guys in the party it was must that we step onto the floor to make some moves on the floor to everyones delight I must add.

"You are not bad for a white guy..." was commented at some point in the night. Which I admireably accepted as a complement and tried even harder to show off my stuff :)

here are the visuals















sandont n morenika b-day girl
















Tam n Afiff
















Buma n Shake on the side
















Mar @ Genius dance floor
















Joakim n Mar at Havana

you can also see more pics @ joakims new web page
http://helgidavid.net

r.mar