Friday

Lovarda last Wedneday

Yeah, Lovarda has turned into a sure thing on Wednesday nights. Not only is the place literally in my back yard, about a 5 min walk from my place. It has also grown in our hearts to be real good place to be in the mid week. Not to talk about how quickly this shortens the week, not that time doesn´t fly mach speed around here.

We convinced the "american" (kanin a.ka. elma) to come with us and I dont think she regretted that decision.

Another point I might want to emphasize for my international readers is that Lovarda is a big concert hall with tons of space, never get that too crowded feeling. With 2bars but the carrot here has to be that the 1/2 liter of Borsodi Beer is 220 HUF. Ill give another example, its you turn at the bar and you order 4 beers, throw the bartender a 1000 HUF bill and thatst that. Now that included a tip and my friends a thousand forints is 330 ISK or $5.50
Ill take that deal anyday, but there seems to be one downside to this. The beer is served in a plastic cup which takes me straight back to the college days of KEG parties. Now that initially promotes fast drinking getting back into that groove...

here are the pics...















O.C. roomies...
















Lugossy girls raven n strúna
















surveilance officer Sandont !
















kani, vaka n mar

now that is a wrap for this adventure

r.mar

p.s. I think elma is still kicking herself in the ass for not bringing her glasses, she couldn´t really focus on the male strippers who misteriously appeared soon after midnight.