Tuesday

Upcomming Events

Some interesting events comming up this week in my life. That is first of all No School 2mro, an hungarian holiday. Then a Microbiolgy test on thursday afternoon.

Then preparations for the group party which is on Friday, starting 20:00 sharp, get there on time if you want some food. Joakim and I are going to be in the kitchen baking fresh pizzas ala Joakim. Everyone to bring drinks for themselves and anything else they might want to share with the group. Joakim and I will do the shopping and then just split the cost for each member as they show up, wont be much at all and his pizzas are no slack !!!

The deal is that there is going to be a 80´s school party later that nite so I want everyone at the group party to show up in their 80´s uniform.

There will be lots of pictures from this gig so stay tuned for those...

r.mar

p.s. No school 2mro, maybe I will go out and wet my whistle a little tonite... not a bad idea...