Sunday

Weekend

Now this weekend is over and another week to begin, this the 7th one of this semester. This weekend was pretty good, just so glad to be over my sickness that was killing me last week.

Going back to the gym seemed to be just what I needed, it was rocket fuel to my system. Was even feeling so good that I went out friday night... not a bad time either. Did have one fucked up incident which involved this overgrown hungarian idiot who was on some rampage about his X girlfriend, who I happened to be dancing with.. He had buddies get all around me and was walking around with an empty ashtray getting ready to insert it into my skull. I was rather upset with these surrounding, really not my style to get into these confronatations. But this time I was like fuck it, im not getting bullied around. It is a special situation when you are a foreigner and it is not your home turf. Right when this shit was about to go downd, I do the quick look around to see what kind of back up I had, there was none. So I just stood there waiting for this jerk to make a move. I had spotted his two friends on each of my sholders but they were no immediate threat, I had to keep an eye on the ashtray, did not want to have to pluck those pieces out of my cranium up at the 2nd dept. of surgery. I guess it worked in some way, the guy wisely put his bar made weapon aside. I don´t know what got into me, I have been able to put my pride aside in these fucked up situations before, but this time I was like this is bullshit and dropped down to that level. I was going to make sure this guy would not forget but nothing happened.

But I was just so bothered by this event and had geared myslef up to doing some things I had definetly left in my past that soon after this I headed on home..,

I can´t stand this kind of behaviour, knowing in the back of my mind that this would not happen in iceland, or that is not without some serious damage... Im glad all ended without those actions though. I just have little patience for this idiocracy !!!

Saturday was spent tsjilled out, sauna, candlelight, good book and just enjoying being home alone, naked of course.

Sunday got some studying done and all is back on a roll. Went to 50´s for a nice little dinner with shake and zuby. Nice convesation, think the shake and I talked most of the time, but it was good..

Now a good week at school starting up, got thight plan to keep and a test on thursday ...


róbert mar

for the girls:
I like girls who smell good, realizing more and more how sensitive my nose is
I like girls who are confident
I like girls who ride
I like girls who dont have to wear make-up all of the time
I like girls who have sense of humour
I like girls who exercise

just so you can have some idea how to impress me.... hehhehhe