Friday

end of the week

This week pretty much sucked, since I have been sick 4 out of the 5 days this week. But good news is that today was my full day of school so far this week. Not a bad day to get back since it was the first day of surgery on living samples in BST.

I was really thrilled to have made it to this surgical class, being handed a scalpel and told to cut a 10cm long incision on a living subject. I didn´t have to be told twice and cut away. It is hard to imagine how hard or how much force should be applied when cutting a living specimen. But I was quick to find the right amount of pressure. Once open it was time to stop the bleeding from the capillaries and then to stich up the little thing. Very interesting and as of right now I could definetly see myslef persuing a surgical career in the future. I know the hours can be shit, but the feeling of control while in the operation theatre, all the best tools available and people to hand you things as you call for them, suits my style quite well.

Im going back to the gym today after a 5 day sickness break, the girls a the gym must be worried terribly since I am regular there ;)

I think "Glussi" will also be much delighted about my return to the gym, dont know how he has managed this week wihtout me...

This weekend should be pretty tsjilled, recovering from my sickness and all. But I am home alone for the weekend, so its going to be much of walking around naked, talking on the phone naked and watching t.v. naked and whatever else I might do naked... (sorry cant put in a visual, just have to use your imagination..)

So who wants to be my roomie for this weekend ??? takes anybody ???

My other roomies are snowboarding in Slovakia and dont get back until monday...


róbert mar