Monday

Cant Sleep

I dont know what is wrong with me, but i can´t sleep. This has actually been happening to me lately. Even when im really tired i just tumble around in my bed like kid before christmas eve...

This is not the first time this is happening, then i get off thinking about something and just think it all the way to the end. Sometimes I seem to have solved the worlds problems right before I fall asleep.

Its not that im so excited to go to school 2mro, dont get me wrong, I do enjoy my school but not to the extent that I lose sleep over it.

Im back on a roll with my study plan which is a great feeling, I always feel so good when I stick to my study plan. It´s an amazingly simple way to make me feel really good and satisfied. Some times im just excited about learning new things but most of the time im just content with the fact I stuck to my plan.

This fact just underlines the fact how a simple life is a happy life... and basically I live that life.

Even though I have been reminding myself in these recent days how important it is to not get too comfortable in my safety bubble and make sure that im always seeking the best things. It can be hard to reach out but its they way I live a fulfilled life...

róbert mar

hope this little rambling will have some good use in curing this insomnia....