Thursday

Strange Mood

I experienced a rather strange mood last nite. Things were like this; me and the boys had gotten together and hit um Lovarda, like most other wednesday nights. But once I got there I started to experience this strange mood that I have not felt for a long time or maybe never.

The best way to explain it is that I just didnt care ! To be more precise I seemed to be fed up with so many things in this country. Going out all the time and not meeting anyone who has anything to say. Hungarians are digging their own grave by not learning any other language than their own, which is basically useless anywhere else in the world. Often they claim to speak german which I have called them on a numerous occasions only to find out they cant speak that either, its just something to say instead of I dont speak any other language than my own. Once you find one that does speak a little english it just becomes a matter of exchanging information in a very primitive way. For example "what do you do?" or "Do you go to school here?" and so on, you get the picture.

And now im just fed up with it !!! it sucks and its no fun.....

So as explained above brought on the mood "I just dont care"

that is all I have to say about that....


róbert mar