Sunday

Some Visuals from Black & White

here are some pics from last wednesday @ lovarda and the black and white party at EGO

The weekend party continued a Mólnars place on saturday nite, then on to Genius and Joy.


















Today was a full program with a 2 hour football session on the artificial glass. The weather was great and the boys were having a good time. This will be the regular thing from now on. I must note that I played horrible today, dont know what the hell was wrong with me. Or that is not entirely true, I had been drinking the whole weekend and not kicked a football since the last tournament back in september...

Its really funny how old athletes, like myself, alwasy forget that they are not in top playing form anymore but the expectations are still sky high. I think I will definetly improve some playing every sunday and more importantly just enjoy being back on the field.