Tuesday

Dont know shit about parasites, viruses or worms

After my last post one might have thought something about these critters. But now once home from the test it seems that I dont know shit about it after all.

Situatoin was that I needed 72% percent for the to have a high enough average to be exempted from the written part of the final. Now that seems to be a lot of optimism...
Who dares to ask about minor pathogens, like I care. I actually didn´t even read over that stuff...

Next on the agenda is a final exam in Pharmacology, which is a much better and interesting subject than those critters. Im sure im going to have nightmares and pick my bed mates better from now on knowing about the percentages of women with Trichomonas Vaginalis !!!

But what is that rubbery thing for anyway ;)