Saturday

Relaxed Friday

Yes, once the pressure has been off I have been doing some much needed realaxing. Friday I did have a small task to do, that was the BST practical exam. Lets just say that was a walk in the park. The only problem being getting there and back, those of you who know this prime location of the kutja Clinic know what im reffering to.

After that I made a quick trip to the library and it was just so nice to read something other than pharmacology. I was quite thrilled, not so to make sure I took my standar 30 min nap .... hahah

Picked up a dvd and stayed home in the nite, first friday nite in a long time that Im not seen at one of my regular watering holes...

Tonight Im supposed to go to a hungarian B-day party... it will be interesting to see how that turns out. Since the party is about 20 km outside of Debrecen, im definetly reaching out of my little bubble.. will report on that a.s.a.p

r.mar