Saturday

Not Much Going On...

Yeah not to many things going on these days, have been a pretty good boy and been able to stick to the books lately. Inevitably this is not going to last and I will be out on the town doing something silly, hopefullly not too silly so that it will be edited from this blogg.. haah

No report from the predicted Hungarian b-day party, since I ended up not going. Was waiting around for a while, high on the FA Cup win of my Liverpool boys. But then something just came over me and I decided not to go.

Considering that it was fresh Saturday morning with no hangover. I was like wow so this is what a weekend with unlimited drinking feels like and I just decided to enjoy the whole weekend without a headache...

Now the biggest thing on my agenda is the upcomming Microbiology Final Exam. Decided to get this one over with first since I have the least love for this subject. Figured that late in the exam period I would be in no mood to be memorizing bacterias, viruses, parasites and worms. NOT to mention the kick stating of the World Cup on june 9 !!!

That is gone be some tough challenge to keep my eyes of the television during that month of festivities. My exam study program kicks off on monday, this is where I get up at 7 and hit the gym before starting my day of reading. It really works out good for me, the first 3 days are a little rough getting up and going to work out, but my body soon adapts and starts to kick start in the mornings... recommend this trickery for any one who want maximal concentration and who has a tendancy to lie around before noon.

So with this plan I figure one match a day is quite acceptable, cause quite frankly I am not able to just program my brain for too too many hours a day, now just if this was the Matrix way ...


róbert mar
the microbiologist

p.s. sorry to hold out on the pictures but my 800Mhz computer is allowing some basic functions these days...