Monday

Started patho preparation

Test today I finally returned back to the library after a weekend off. I was just dead tired after finishing the clinical biochem. Unfortunately the weekend was not long enough to refuel completely as I got of to a slow start.

But it was a start. So basically the plan is to get up early everyday for the next 3 weeks and get to work. All I can to is stick to the plan and I know everything is going to be ok.

I am starting get a little agitated over not finding an apartment in Reykjavík for the upcomming school year. I will be home in about 3 weeks and best would be to have something set up before I get there. Cause as soon as I get there im going to start my Ob & Gyn practice at the hospital. The first couple of weeks there are going to be the most difficult as I learn the basics and get adjusted. Worst comes to worst I will live at home with my family and have to drive to work, which is about 45 mins each way. Its not the best but I will do what I have to do...


r.mar