Friday

Clinical Biochem : Check

Yes, that is another test I dont have to worry about. Funny thing is that I didn´t even have the energy to worry about this last one.

But today I put the finishing touched on Clinical Biochem Final. It was actually a really nice test which included 3 parts. First was a lab diganosis from a patients results. Second part was a theoretical topic and the third a labratory topic. I did pull one of the theoretical ones i was hoping not to get. I ended with a three on the exam, which is satisfactory but I can blame myself for not securing the 4 or 5, just sometimes the basic stuff slips away and you cant recall it. Well it happened a little bit today.

Prof: "Well it was a little rocky so now you stand at a satisfactory, I can give you another question but that could go up or down."
Me: "Even though gambling is not quality of a medical doctor and precisely why you teach this course to evaluate precise values, I will have to take the extra question !"

Sure enough he pulls one of the few questions that im not sure of, but luckily in two parst so I was able to keep the satisfactory... ahhahah ahah

Now only 2 more exams to go and then Im done done and done !!!

World Cup starts in 3 hours !!!!!!!!!!!


r.mar