Saturday

Land of Ice

Im finally done with all of my exams and am back home in Iceland. It has been a really difficult and challenging 2 months for me. I have never been this challanged mentally in my entire life. I had experienced a great challenge through my athletic career but this was of a different kind.

I talked to one of my supervisors at the Ob & Gyn dept. at the hospital today and I think this is going to be interesting experience. I was thinking of keeping my bloggs active for these 7 weeks I plan to spend there. Cause im sure that I will be experiencing so many things that will be interesting to others. Or in other words I will be able to make a grabbing story from true material. That is of course protecting everyone´s idendity, since Im taking a professional stance...

from Iceland,
róbert mar