Monday

No more metal mouth !!!!

Yes, today was a big day. I finally got my braces off....

Yes, you read correctly, I got my braces off. Might seem a little bit funny since I will be turning 27 next october. Might say that I am a late bloomer :)

I didn´t quite get that million dollar smile I was hunting for but they look a hell of a lot better than they did before the treatment. Its not exactly finished but I am finished with the Hungarian dentist and orthodondists in this place, not that they are completely bad, but there is definetly some room for improvement. But none the less I might be smiling more in the future.

People always tell me that I never smile and I alwasy replay that I smile when there is something to smile about. But from now on Im going to smile for no reason or even just because this metal entrapment is off my face... jibbí...

still one more test to deal with, Im searching deep within to find the motivation and self discipline to hold it out. Im sure that Im going to make it...

smile
r.mar