Thursday

First few days of school

First impressions were good, it was a little strange to see the group at first. It seems that 3 years of a multicultural and lingual group really grows on you. Now all of the sudden all the students are caucasians and all speak the same language...

I quickly realized that no matter how good the lectures are I dont like going to them. Sure enough only a little more than half of the class was showing up anyway. So I think I will make an effort to go to most of them, or atleast half of them.

My main aim is just to get to know my new classmates and to get a feel for what is expected of me. The problem at the Ob & Gyn clinic this summer was that i didnt know what i was supposed to do and what i was not supposed to do... and i had no collegues to hang out with and ask silly questions.

There will be a party on friday, an initiation party for the first year, and of course my class is going to have pre party. I think that will be the best way to mingle in the group.

Another big event is that i will move into my apartment on friday or begin to do so. It has been a long wait, have been living in a guest house in a single room with 7 germans, a spanish and french girl for the past month. It has actually been interesting, i have gotten to know them a lot better in the recent week. Seems that the germans are not as bad as i predicted...

I stick to my judgementals self with the option of gladly changing my judgement once proven otherwise... heheheh

róbert mar