Saturday

Keflavík Hospital

Yes, you read it here first ... I have a new job to work with school. The contract has been signed, I will be working a 30% position as a nurse in the hospital in Keflavík. As soon as i move away from my little home town to the big city I get offered this position, which i couldnt say no to.

So here I am tackling yet another challange and learning new things. Its gonna be quite interesting when I finally get my doctors license and start working in a hospital as a doctor I will have worked every position except for the cleaning. That also gives me tons of experience but also the hospital work from every possible angle...

The work here is quite interesting and I will be learning alot. From all the basic things of nursing like drugs, needles and bandage replacement I also have the chance to follow and ask the doctors all kinds of questions about the patients.

Another bonus working here is that I get to meet so many doctors, who I will be able to call for advice once i get my first assistant doctor position...

nurse man
róbert mar