Wednesday

World Class

Yes, believe it or not this is the name of my gym here in Iceland and propably the best one I have ever trained at. I have nothing to show for it because all you need is a retinal scan to get in the place, which is really cool.

I thought at first that this was a real snobby way to show off, but now realzing that how many people go through that place in one day its quite appropriate. Considering that none of the staff have to pay attention to this fool proof scan..

Its amazing what a good effect some real exercise has on me, cause now its starting to get dark here in Iceland. And of course the temperature is dropping. This has usually been the hardest thing I have to deal with living in here. But after a good work out I just leave that place full of energy. Even likely to come home and cook a healthy meal, clean my place and even do a little reading before going to bed... Just so good in all places

I have recoverd from this strange stomach pain I was suffering from on tuesday. Had a really good day at the hospital today. At the end of me and a colleague made a trip down to the laboratory, which I call almost everyday to get results. There we were taken with open arms and learned a great deal of tricks and new knowledge about how to get about with ordering tests and adding to them when neccissary.

Even the head doctor and biochemists offered us some research possibilities if we were interested. Hence a great end to a good day.

After that I attended a meeting held by the Icelandic Medical Students Association where we had a healthy discussion about the upcomming summer and the job placement program.

A real healthy day all around. Now I just have to prepare a short presentation about Arthritis which I have to present tomorrow.

healthy
róbert mar


p.s. proud to see that the count on this blogg is approaching 10,000 which either means I have lots of friends that have nothing to do or that my writings actually reach a level of interest that is good enough to keep people comming back. Either option is a good one and I will do my best to keep things up and even improve. One thing that has been lacking lately is the pictorials, that is easily explained by my little Sony Cyber shot that recently died on me after years of great service. So of course a new one is at the top of the x-mas list...